What is lupus?
How StemLiver and StemImmune can help
Lupus, is a chronic autoimmune disease. An autoimmune disease occurs when the body “gets confused” and attacks itself. As viruses, bacteria or other toxins enter the body, sometimes the immune system accidentally attacks healthy tissue or cells. The causes for this phenomenon are unclear but experts agree that smoking, exposure to toxins, obesity, medications, and/or infections can be linked to autoimmune disease.
Lupus can cause inflammation and/or pain in any part of the body. It can affect any of the body’s organs but most commonly affects the joints, skin, and kidneys. Some symptoms include extreme fatigue, joint pain, hair loss, photosensitivity (sensitivity to light), oral/nasal ulcers, or a butterfly rash, which is a rash that spreads across the face typically in a butterfly shape. It’s important to remember that there is no one first sign or specific symptom, as these vary from person to person.
- systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) (lupus in general, affecting different organs)
- lupus nephritis (lupus of the kidneys)
- neuropsychiatric lupus (lupus involving the brain)
- drug-induced lupus (lupus induced from medications)
- cutaneous lupus (lupus affecting the skin)
How can StemLiver help when dealing with lupus
Because obesity can increase lupus risk, it is important to support liver health. StemLiver can help through its powerful natural ingredients that support liver health, which in turn support ideal weight. Besides multiple antioxidant ingredients, StemLiver contains:
- Organic turmeric to improve liver function and reduce inflammation
- Organic milk thistle to provide protective effects on the liver, preventing toxin damage and promoting cell repair.
- Organic artichoke leaf to help remove toxins from the liver by stimulating bile production.
- Organic dandelion root to help detoxify the liver and gallbladder and to support kidney health.
- Organic peppermint powder to improve the flow of bile and soothe symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Organic grapefruit seed extract to help protect against diabetes, obesity, and high blood pressure.
- Selenium to protect against the high oxidative stress (free radical activity) typically seen in lupus.
How can StemImmune help when dealing with lupus?
StemImmune is an immune system support and antioxidant booster. One of the most powerful ingredients in StemImmune is organic amla berry. Amla’s stabilizing and protective nature is used to help prevent and treat damage associated with connective tissue disorders and autoimmune-based conditions.
The ingredients in StemImmune are naturally anti-inflammatory, such as cloves, sumac bran flower, cinammon, sorghum seed, oregano and turmeric. Additionally, StemImmune contains vitamin D3 and vitamin K2. The vitamin K2 helps the body better absorb the vitamin D3. Our vitamin D3 is sourced from algae lichen, which is a cleaner vitamin D3 than vitamin D3 that comes from animal sources.
Contact us if you or someone you know is currently suffering from lupus. Our natural supplements are rich in antioxidants and powerful superfood extracts specifically formulated to support immunity, organs of elimination and stem cells.